Quality and HSE Policy
In the production and service of mechanical assembly of equipment and steel structures, Đuro Đaković Montaža d.o.o. strives to meet Customers' expectations and requirements, positive financial results as well as continuous improvement of management system.
In order to achieve those goals our Policy is based on the following:
- delivery of quality services and products in according with Customer requirements, the applicable legislation and technical regulations as well as to the delivery of our products and services without delay in agreed time period
- establishment and maintenance of quality partner relationships with suppliers and all business partners in order to achieve common interests
- motivation and involvement of all employees in fulfilment of set objectives, as well as optimization of all employees activities in execution of work tasks
- constant education of all employees through the introduction of internal instructions and procedures in scope of their work and cooperation with external institutions to ensure the necessary qualifications
- We ensure that negative impact on the environment, health and safety as a result of our business activities is reduced as much as possible.
- We are convinced that it is possible to completely avoid accidents, incidents, harmful events which have impact on environment, health and safety.
- Consistent compliance with safety regulations by all employees, responsibility for each individual for him or herself and for the community as well as the impact of role models are key components of our safety awareness and our safety culture.
- investing in the maintenance of existing and acquisition of new infrastructure in order to achieve high quality of work and ensure competitiveness in the market
- top Management commitment to continual improvement of implemented quality management system and all its processes
You can download our current HSEQ policy here.